"If you wait, people will forget your camera and the soul will drift up into view"
- Steve McCurry, photographer
"A lot of photographers think that if they buy a better camera they'll be able to take better photographs. A better camera won't do a thing for you if you don't have anything in your head or in your heart."
- Arnold Newman, photographer
"If your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."
- Robert Capa, photographer
"Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness."
- Yousuf Karsh, photographer
"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times... I just shoot at what interest me at that moment."
- Elliot Erwitt, photographer